The Emerging COO: Driving Innovation and Operational Excellence
Drive and sustain innovation and operational excellence. Strengthen collaboration with C-suite leaders to translate strategies into actionable plans. Delivered in three distinct yet connected modules, this program is offered in two formats to develop, deepen, and apply your learning, while offering schedule and travel flexibility.
Apply By December 8, 2023
Agile. Creative. Innovative. And yes, strategic, too.
The demands on today’s chief operating officers go far beyond optimizing resources and efficiencies. Successful COOs must also encourage and implement organizational change and create a culture that accelerates innovation. This three-module program will give you the strategies and leadership skills to innovate, collaborate, and execute. Offered in two formats, see bottom of page for format details.
|Start Date||Applications Due||Format|
|January 29, 2024||December 8, 2023||Hybrid||Download Brochure Apply Now|
|April 29, 2024||March 15, 2024||Online||Download Brochure Apply Now|
- Learn to achieve operational excellence, instill and inspire innovation, and foster collaboration across your organization.
- Develop strategic thinking and frameworks to achieve operational excellence.
- Learn design thinking methodology and mindsets to lead operational innovation.
- Explore how to integrate effective new operational routines into your organization’s culture.
- Enhance communication and leadership skills to get buy-in at the C-suite level and across the organization.
- Network with peers from diverse industries and functional areas to gain new insights that can be applied to your organization.
Who Should Attend?
- Emerging and experienced COOs who are motivated to lead and ignite change in their organizations — from any industry and country
- Senior-level operations leaders and aspiring COOs from any size or stage company — startups, high-growth, and established
Format and Module Details:
Format: Hybrid (In-Person and Online)
Module 1: January 29 – March 1, 2024 (Self-paced + live online sessions)
Module 2: March 3 – 8, 2024 (On campus, in person)
Module 3: March 18 – May 10, 2024 (Self-paced + live online sessions)
Module 1: April 29 – June 7, 2024 (Self-paced + live online sessions)
Module 2: June 10 – 26, 2024 (Live online sessions)
Module 3: July 8 – August 21, 2024 (Self-paced + live online sessions)
Still Not Sure?
Get in touch with our learning advisors today or continue exploring available programs.