Stanford LEAD Online Business Program
Transform knowledge into impact and drive innovation in your organization with Stanford LEAD, our flagship online business program.
Apply By February 8, 2023
Start Date March 22, 2023
Gain the tools to accelerate personal and professional change
LEAD leverages Stanford Graduate School of Business faculty and curriculum to provide you with the tools and techniques to become a more effective changemaker and leader. Join a vibrant community of changemakers in this program prepared to learn, engage, accelerate, and disrupt their organizations, industries, and the world. Discover your purpose and maximize your potential with LEAD.
- This online business program empowers you to take bold risks, gain tools to accelerate change, and advance yourself, your team, and your organization.
- The strength of Stanford GSB in a flexible format.
- The advantage of our Stanford GSB research-based and academically rigorous curriculum, designed and adapted for a dynamic online learning experience.
- A global cohort of accomplished peers with diverse perspectives and life experiences — who offer a meaningful exchange of knowledge and supportive community.
- An immersive interactive suite of virtual learning platforms that mirrors a classroom experience.
- Present your work, participate in small group discussions, and raise your hand — all virtually.
- Direct, real time engagement with and personalized, actionable feedback from Stanford GSB faculty, course facilitators, and a community of peers.
Who Should Attend?
- Mid- to senior-level professionals who are committed to implementing creative strategies and practices to position their organizations at the forefront of innovation
- Engaged leaders who are committed to developing their management skills and approaches to optimize team performance
- Enterprising professionals who wish to collaborate with other self-motivated individuals and value an exchange of diverse perspectives, to drive change
- Emerging leaders who want to up-level their career trajectory and master the foundations of impactful leadership
The four components required for you to complete the application process for Stanford LEAD can be found in the online application.
Provide basic personal contact and professional background information, as well as the following three components: essay, professional recommendation, and video interview recording.
Write a statement of 500 words or less describing an area of your organization where you’d like to make an impact.
Request a professional recommendation from a supervisor or another stakeholder in your professional success. This recommendation can be requested and submitted via the online application.
Online Video Interview
Log in to an online video interview system to record one-minute responses to two questions: one from the Stanford LEAD faculty director, and one from a Stanford LEAD alum.
Still Not Sure?
Get in touch with our learning advisors today or continue exploring available programs.